Many people look for friends online, but sometimes there may be lack of topics that may cause certain problems. But you shouldn’t worry there is always something to talk about.
1. Hobbies and interests. What do you enjoy doing in your free time? Do you have a hobby? These are common questions to ask about hobbies, but do not forget to tell us about your interests as well. Your interlocutor may have a few hobbies that you like. If your interests are different it is not too bad. Ask your companion, what he founds in his hobby than it is attracted to.
2. Leisure. Tell about your travel and trips, beautiful places you have visited. Try to find out as much information as you can but try not to be boring at the same time, for example. describe mountains , forests or sea coast. Tell about where you dream to go, maybe in the future you’ll benefit from this information. You may ask about plans for the weekend as well and this could be quite interesting. But having received the answers do not criticize them and appreciate. Even if the plan is to spend the weekend in front of a TV – it’s the actual right of everybody. Remember that your goal is to maintain and develop the conversation.
3. Films. Every year the there are more and more films to watch. Discussing any new movie or a show – is an excellent opportunity for conversation. Perhaps there will be a whole bunch of plots that make a lively discussion. Ask if there your partner goes to the cinema, how often and he loves to watch. Here you may use a moment to your benefit and invite you companion to see another new season.
4. Food and cookery. At all times the topic of food was relevant. Well, who does not like to eat a tasty meal? The conversation can begin about family dinners with my mother’s delicious pancakes, exotic meals, trips to barbecues with friends, discuss the favorite cafe. Together you can learn about favorite, least favorite dishes and share own experiences of cooking.
5. Work. It is one of those places where we spend a large amount of time working or studying. At work every day something happens, what may later become a subject of discussion. Talking about work, both of you will make it easier to understand each other from a professional point of view.
At the end, you can talk about everything: some can perfectly communicate about all sorts of biological or chemical threads, someone about fashion.
It is important to realize that those who do not know what to talk about, most likely to be a little unsure of themselves.